Friday, October 29, 2010

Skunk Cat Book Reviews turns one!

One year ago today, Skunk Cat Book Reviews posted our first review. And in our first year, we've reviewed 111 books! Seriously, 111. I swear we didn't aim for that number or anything (and it would be even cooler if our blogaversary fell on 11/1).

November will be a fairly thin month for reviews since I think all four of us are participating in NaNoWriMo again this year, but as always we'll post at least one review every week.

In the last few months I've tried to get us a little more connected. I've started participating more at other book review sites, and we now have a Skunk Cat Twitter account. I hope you've found some of our reviews useful in helping you find your next read. If so, please spread the word so others can find our little blog too.

Thank you to our readers, and thanks also to my fellow reviewers whose varied interests have made Skunk Cat an always-interesting place to visit. Here's to our second year!

--Kate Shaw

3 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Congrats, Kate, Kate's mum, Kate's brother and Nat :D

K.C. Shaw said...

Ha, you figured out Jackie is my mother! I knew I'd spilled the beans about my bro. :)

Ria said...

Happy blogiversary!